Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Chiggers

I do not usually read graphic novels, but the cover of Chiggers appealed to me so I thought I would give it a try. The main character, Abby is at summer camp. She misses the way things were with her friends during her previous years at camp. When she gets a new bunk mate named Shasta, Abby is conflicted because although they have a lot in common, her friends don't like the new girl. The plot turns a little bit strange and there is some sort of supernatural element that I found somewhat confusing. I'm not giving up on graphic novels, but this was not my exactly what I was looking for.

#2  Mrs. Spreder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crown of Pearl and Pearl by Mara Rutherford

Twin sisters, Sadie and Nor have spent the majority of their young lives preparing for the opportunity to be chosen to marry the Prince of I...